- Category: Get Involved
- Published on Thursday, 06 October 2011 17:48
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 2112
KC CAN! invites you to support our mission to improve the quality of lives of children. There are many ways in which you can make a difference in the lives of Kansas City’s children:
- Become a KC CAN! executive or advisory board member
- Volunteer during an event or project
- Provide professional skills
- Help fundraise for a project or our annual auction
- Donate a monetary or in-kind contribution
To get involved with our annual fundraiser, join KC CAN! at our next auction held every year in October at the Ritz Charles. “A Night at the Movies” is an exciting evening with a live and silent auction, open bar and gourmet dinner. This year, we are expecting over 450 people at the event. It is our only fundraiser and primary source of revenue for KC CAN! projects. 98 percent of the proceeds generated from the auction goes to the projects for that year.
To become a sponsor for our annual auction, or for more information on how you can support KC CAN!, email email@example.com or complete the contact form on the appropriate page.